Pack Like a Pro | 5 things to alway have on you (on a long drive)
When we explore the world, there's always those moments where you think or say "oh I wish I had that..."and on a long drive, these are the small things to always have on you!
- Neck Pillow - This will save you plenty of neck pain! And invest in a good one, we recommend the Cabeau Evolution Pillow. It might seem a bit bulking at first, but it is the what everyone needs!
- Motion Sickness Pills - just in case....it's better to have some on hand than have the passing scenery be ruined.
- Auxiliary Cable - if you're travelling with friends, this is a must! Music can make a long car trip just that little bit better.
- USB Car Charger - You don't want to miss out on something because you didn't have battery...
- Good Music - Music makes memories!